A paraben free, sterile, apyrogenic solution based on a biological formula. Dermeso® Reducing Extracts is a balanced blend of flavonoids, polyphenols, catechins and chlorogenic acids that work in tandem to illicit slimming action for lipid expulsion, reducing edema, reducing under eye bags, and for aesthetic therapy for broken capillaries.
100% pure and manufactured using good and green good manufacturing process. Devoid of parabens, perfums, colors, preservatives.
Benefits and Indication:
- Slimming, body Contouring, and cellulite type I and II in conjunction Carnitine, Organic Silanol and Lipo Slim.
- Eye contour treatments where dark circles and puffiness are present.
- Oral Supplement for healing bruises, swelling, and lipid circulation
Active Ingredients in the proprietary formulation:
- Artichoke extract has a lipolytic and purifying and detoxifying action. The lipolytic action of Cynara scolymus occurs to promote the synthesis of the coenzymes NAD and NADP-NADH2-reducing NADPH2 involved in anabolic processes in adipose tissue and liver, are mainly used in the synthesis of fatty acids. Its purifying action stimulate the lymphatic drainage system reducing excessive fluid retention in the tissues and reducing swelling.
- Caffeine from 100% Pure Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean Extract is superior in slimming benefits compared to synthetic caffeine or guarana. Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean in its raw, pure and unroasted form contains polyphenols, flavonols and epigallocathechin gallate and is rich in antioxidants. Green Tea alone has superior antioxidant activity than Vitamin C and Vitamin E combined.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract ( unroasted and pure ) contains a high amount of chlorogenic acids. Chlorogenic Acid has antioxidant properties and is also known to interfere with enzymes that promote absorption of glucose from the intestine as well as the conversion of glucose to glycogen, a major component of the body’s fat cells.
- Rutin is a bioflavonoid that has been studied for its ability to strengthen broken capillaries, blood vessels, and help in fatigued, tired legs, increase microcirculation
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone is a compound derived from hesperidin. Hesperidin is an antioxidant bioflavonoid found in large quantities in citrus fruits. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, is the methylated form of hesperidin, a flavonoid nutrient derived from citrus fruits that helps support vascular integrity and protects heart and blood vessels. Hesperidin in its original form is not very water soluble, but hesperidin methyl chalcone (HMC) is highly water soluble for greater absorption.
Areas and Methods of Administration:
- Consecutive sessions of 6 treatments every seven to ten days
- Follow up treatments every month tapering down to every 3-6 months
- May be used with Siliorg 2%, L-Carnitine, and Lipo Slim for slimming and cellulite treatments
- Maybe used in synergy with Hyaluornic Acid + DMAE Silanol for reducing eyebags under the eyes by increasing microcirculation and decreasing water retention
- Protocols vary depending on weight of the patient. Solution must be calculated depending on area of treatment and individually tailored treatment program for the client
- Protocols depends on the country's regulation
- May use micro-needling, energy assisted devices, iontophoresis, high intensity ultrasound, photodynamic therapy and/ or a combination of microneedling and energy assisted devices
- Best to use a micro-circulatory gel or emulsion based home treatment with regular lymphatic massages, diet and exercise
- Please follow your country's regulated protocols for using energy assisted devices. Protocols depend on the level of professional license due to the allowed use of certain assisted devices.